Monday, November 9, 2009

Girls' Weekend in Des Moines

Girly weekends are so much fun!  And when those cute girls are family--so much the better! I got to fly to Kansas City to pick up my awesome cousin Maddie and then road trip with her out to Des Moines, where we visited Katie, Aaron, Aunt Linda and the girls.  We had a fantastic time going out to an apple orchard (with slides, a jumping pillow and a pool full of corn), watching movies, getting manis and pedis, and a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  Thanks to the Allreds for being great hosts, and Maddie for being a great road trip buddy!








2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Maddie. I had so much fun on our weekend trip! Thanks for taking me, Amanda. The pictures are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take you anywhere! You are a fabulous road trip buddy, and I loved our weekend! It was the perfect remedy to crazy time at work. I love you!

    ReplyDelete