Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Heart Halloween

After a long battle with the flu in the Stremel household, we decided to cancel the Halloween party we were planning, which was a big bummer. However, we were feeling decent enough to get out for a little while on Halloween night. We headed to Savers to pick up some last minute costumes and were able to throw together a fairly convincing Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein. We met Kristi and Eric Coppus at Frog 'n' Firkin for pizza and to enjoy some people watching. We entered the contest they were having and were semi-finalists. Since we had put the contests together in about 2 hours, we were proud of ourselves ;) Our favorite costume of the night, however, was Kristi's last-minute "oops" costume!



 

1 comment:

  1. So, thanks for telling me that you had a blog! I thought you probaly just started it when you showed me at my house, but this has been going on for months. I had no idea. Now I know and now I have read the entire thing, so I am caught up, just in case I missed something along the way! I love it and I love you! Hope you guys are doing well. I had so much fun when you came to visit. Can't wait to be closer! Love you!

    ReplyDelete